|Welcome to The Show all-star. The best selling and highest rated baseball franchise on the PlayStation Portable (PSP) platform is back inÂ MLB 10: The ShowÂ throwing you into an unsurpassed baseball experience where big moments come alive. Itâs all here too; from AI improvements and new personalized batting stances to multiplayer via your PSP/s ad-hoc wireless connection and Joe Mauer, newly crowned American League MVP, as the new cover athlete. Get ready.Â The ShowÂ is about to begin and you are leading off. |
Take the Road to the Show
| Build skills to get to The Show and beyond. |
Road to the Show is the signature game mode inÂ MLB 10: The ShowÂ for PlayStation 2. Create and customize a player and put him through a set of interactive training routines that will build his skills and prepare him to make the leap from the Bush leagues, to the Majors. Once he joins an organization, the player controls his/her created character/s individual career, gaining skill points earned through accomplishing goals that are handed down by the team manager. Keep your stats sheet headed in the right direction though, because points can also be deducted for goals not met, resulting in a career showing not even close to something you would see in Coopers Town.
Key Game Features
- AI Improvements for even more realism on the field.
- New personalized batting stances allow you to swing for the fence exactly like the pros.
- Play against friends on the go in ad-hoc mode.
- Make your way out of the Minor Leagues and into the history books as you find your way to the top in the Road to the Show career mode.
- Updated rosters and new stadiums.
- All you favorite additional features from previous releases.
Improved AI realism.
Wireless multiplayer support.
Personalized batting stances.
| || |